Vegan Broccoli, Red Bell Pepper & Chickpea Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 19oz can chickpeas
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 red pepper (capsicum), chopped
- 2 cups broccoli (or 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup cauliflower)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, minced garlic, mustard, salt+pepper.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Let marinade in the fridge for a few hours. Keeps well several days in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://vegangela.com/2010/11/20/colorful-chickpea-salad/