Avocado Macadamia Pear Salad
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
Recipe type: Salad, Side
- 2 ripe but firm avocados
- 2 peckham pears (the green ones)
- ⅓ cup macadamias
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Coarsely grind the macadamia nuts, either in a food processor, on a copping board with a good knife.
- Peel the avocados and chop in cubes. Toss with the lemon juice.
- Peel pears and chop in cubes of the same size.
- Gently mix the avocado and pear cubes with the ground macadamia nuts. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://vegangela.com/2011/03/31/avocado-macadamia-pear-salad/