Fresh Tomato, Basil and Lemon Zucchini Pasta
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1/2 lb (250g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4-6 small zucchini (courgettes) (if possible, a mix of yellow & green ones)
- freshly squeezed juice of ½ lemon
- fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- Use a julienne peeler or vegetable spiralizer to prepare the zucchini "noodles"
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add garlic, lemon zest, and crushed red chili flakes and cook for one minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and zucchini, and cook for one minute.
- Add lemon juice, fresh basil, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://vegangela.com/2011/09/05/fresh-tomato-basil-and-lemon-zucchini-pasta/