Almost Raw Coconut + Apricot Oat Balls
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
Recipe type: Snack, Dessert
- 1 cup oats (use gluten-free oats as required)
- 1/2 cup dried apricot
- 1/2 cup grated dry unsweetened coconut
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (agave would work too)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, add the oats, and pulse for 20 seconds in order to break the oats down slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until fully combined.
- Roll into 12 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://www.vegangela.com/2011/10/06/almost-raw-coconut-apricot-oat-balls/