Chocolate Ginger Snap Pumpkin Parfaits
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla soy yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown or raw sugar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- 4 ginger snap cookies
- 2 squares of dark chocolate
- Fresh mint (optional)
- In a bowl, blend soy yogurt, pumpkin, and spices. Taste test and add sugar as required.
- Spoon into martini glasses and chill for 1 hour.
- Break-up ginger snap cookies and sprinkle them over the pumpkin, or wedge them into the pumpkin whole. Drizzle with chocolate and serve with a sprig of fresh mint.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://www.vegangela.com/2012/10/07/chocolate-ginger-snap-pumpkin-parfaits/